2014-05-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: OPENSSL_0.9.8’ not found

Header Data

From: Thomas Heil <he***l@terminal-consulting.de>
Message Hash: 233964aa0b30e417953cd7205f4b71b0cede44214fc5daee33200b35bbe54aee
Message ID: <537650F1.8030304@terminal-consulting.de>
Reply To: <f88a9e8a-2348-4e61-9e8a-f3cc3addb36c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-05-16 10:54:57 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:54:57 +0200

Raw message

Hi,

On 16.05.2014 17:18, Juan F. wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the very quick response.
>
> First I download the version ubuntu-12.04.4-server-i386.iso, install
> it from a USB stick, and follow the installation steps that are in the
> page GreaseHotspot.org, The hotspot is working perfectly for several
> days without restart the server, there comes a time where for any
> reason I have to restart the computer, when the computer turn on I
> find that is not working the hotspot, researching even more, I realize
> that the Chilli service does not start and I appears the error
> described above, the command I use to manually start the chilli is
> sudo /etc/inid.d/chilli start..
>
> We investigate what programs are installed and appear both versions
> 1.0 and 0.8.9 installed of libssh

you mean openssl not libssh? Could send us the output of
ldd $(which chilli) and dpkg -l | grep -i ssl?

> El viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014 09:41:38 UTC-5, heil escribi�:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     On 16.05.2014 15:50, Juan Fernando Dorado wrote:
>>     For more info, I use Ubuntu Server 12.04 i386, which is the
>>     dostro that works best with grasehotspot?
>
>     Could you please describe your steps that it took to setup
>     grasehotspot on Ubuntu?
>
>     To answer your question. The way grase is working, the distro
>     should be debian based. I cant see any reason
>     to declare a Ubuntu arch.version to the best.
>
>     Your problem with openssl could be that coova-chilli was built
>     agains openssl 0.9.8 but you have
>     1.x on your system.
>
>     cheers
>     thomas
>>     --
>>     <javascript:>.
>>     Visit this group at
>>     http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/
>>     <http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/>.
>>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>>     https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/1cb83f5b-cc58-4fb8-8323-ad5846d01071%40grasehotspot.org
>>     <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/1cb83f5b-cc58-4fb8-8323-ad5846d01071%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/f88a9e8a-2348-4e61-9e8a-f3cc3addb36c%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/f88a9e8a-2348-4e61-9e8a-f3cc3addb36c%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.