2014-05-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: New login needs testing in devices!

Header Data

From: Ransom <ra***m@jransomed.com>
Message Hash: 2b47c4ce90ba6ce871f4608756356dc466fa1dc45e101a8995a19f5d9264a039
Message ID: <537B8663.5070101@jransomed.com>
Reply To: <9384c421-6dee-40a0-ae17-47b0a0f727c5@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-05-20 09:44:19 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:44:19 -0400

Raw message

Didn't know if you guys knew about this trick.  I just learned it.

Chrome browser has a mobile emulator built into its developer options.
It emulates 40 or so devices. (Apple, Blackberry, LG, Samsung, etc)

For more info:
https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/mobile-emulation

I've tested the new login against many of these and it looks great!  If
I find one that doesn't render well, I'll email back into the list.

-Jason

On 5/20/14, 10:25 AM, caceres.james wrote:
> Tested on an old Droid Charge using the dolphin Browser and the stock
> Browser without issues (looks really good)
> Tested on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using the Stock, Chrome and
> Firefox mobile browsers without any issues (Again looks great)
>
> On Sunday, May 18, 2014 6:40:28 AM UTC-4, timwhite88 wrote:
>
>     I've been working on the new mobile first login screen. It's
>     simple and clean, and designed to be mobile first. The link below
>     has been edited slightly for uploading, but in general it's the
>     design that I need people to test.
>
>     Please open in in as many browsers as you can, especially mobile
>     devices.
>
>     http://grasehotspot.org/newlogin/ <http://grasehotspot.org/newlogin/>
>
>     Thanks
>
>     Tim