2014-05-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] I have an IP camera on my network I would like to access from outside the network

Header Data

From: James Caceres <ca***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b43c3444ca8d4940d49253e9d24b02de242160d102d5b1527ccdb6e56e1e2510
Message ID: <CAH9nkYOY7wpWo4gCF+OikQjSXT7uNkSckXq1FfUr0HgozAQ8EQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <h0s4k5ruwopdsugsf66d6yp3.1399569265999@email.android.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-05-08 10:38:09 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:38:09 -0400

Raw message

Remote access..I did add the camera with a mac acct and it is able to
update ddns...but can get remote access.  Port closed.
On May 8, 2014 1:14 PM, "Highest Tec" <in***k@highestec.co.zw> wrote:

> Is this remote access or local LAN access?
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/9c7e0e29-dbcd-4f42-b4b8-a2d3a0421c16%40grasehotspot.org
.