2014-06-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] deactivating a group

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 03083070176ff65ae29f6d1fa5ad7aabce2895311d3eadebb496afc9851686fb
Message ID: <CAESLx0Lr3-9JBuanUZnyzLmY1B2AmJLwtgw=A8upxd58ZUBvrg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAH9wN0pYBEARAtWpuFD6FL7Lng+N7p7F8JKVkiaC47EUSR59dQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-16 02:37:49 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:37:49 +1000

Raw message

Hi Nazanin

Recreate the group (so the name is exactly what it was before) and them
limit the login time to Never

Tim