2014-06-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: System Monitor

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2f3ad6c85df53d3136ace4d29d0acc21529d15d99478ba2e568c98246a80497e
Message ID: <CAESLx0+MqAKM9VMCMw9p=tTDBj9OBZXCbNsD2k=N4c5+dvksxA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f4d81671-7f9d-454e-859b-0d30740287ff@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-21 00:20:49 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:20:49 +1000

Raw message

I'm guessing Kent is talking about the software he can see in the System
Status page (http://X.X.X.X/grase/radmin/sysstatus). The answer is no. The
software that needs to be installed is automatically installed if you
followed the guide on grasehotspot.org. Some of the software listed on the
System Status page is from an older version and that page is a relic, left
their as a few people still like using that page and I've not yet moved
everything into the main status page.

Tim