2014-07-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Convert from using repos to using git

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b655b692ad58613961854b22a6105f71e6f035daf4ff35951b2dd3891f7b7d6b
Message ID: <CAESLx0+soR_R-L1ZKa2jP8Ud-r0peoy+jBLcn33rAwzXjTcb3A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <53CD41EF.1030608@safeandsoundit.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 2014-07-21 16:15:01 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:15:01 +1000

Raw message

Hi John

If you checkout the git version of grase-www-portal (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal) You'll see a folder
called files. In that is the structure that gets unpacked. Overwrite the
installed files with the files from git, focusing on the
/usr/share/grase/www directory (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/tree/master/files/usr/share/grase/www).
I actually just symlink /usr/share/grase/www to my git checkout when
developing. You may still have to fix some file permissions, in particular
the following commands from the postinst

chmod a+rw -R /usr/share/grase/www/images/logo.png /usr/share/grase/www
/radmin/templates_c /usr/share/grase/www/uam/templates_c

Feedback on the login form is appreciated

Tim