2014-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Running on virtual machine

Header Data

From: HIDDEN TREASURES <in***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 29a7ec06f13b8db7365415587de3d69d9954b0d3f0e3ac7fc28a1ab5ce8163a3
Message ID: <CAHOoWJcZNO2K=aWihdLkM0GhGEXgkouywcRqURKrqLFLEk6kYA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAH9wN0qqw9GsnFDT0BG1b9MMZFw3JP1GJi=-MH7NR3bsrXBK9g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-12 05:21:32 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:21:32 +0100

Raw message

This is very possible and I've been running this for month.

All you need do is enable two Ethernet card on your virtual box.

Say eth0 and eth1
And also make sure you bridge the two Ethernet card.

Eth0 should be bridge with the wan port of your PC. (Where your PC get its
internet).

Eth1 should be bridge with where your client PC will get IP from grase.

This set-up works for me.

If you run into any issue let us know.