2014-08-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] My setup

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3cf474dcac8dc3fca05e792c85e22f1d900186ab1b0318a884e44d631fbf49e0
Message ID: <CAPz6xh5eE1BQUnckSWGzXK6XjU2KVN2EiKg8QVFymT_7OzA-5A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh5SKPcifs7QpEBuho5N+fOmM5ikkXc=Nn+dPfJjCSQVmQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-10 07:40:19 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:40:19 +0300

Raw message

I assume u are Greek, since you want to help with the Greek translation.
Send me a mail if u want any help. I'm Greek too.

Thomas

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Thomas Stefanidis <
th***s@gmail.com> wrote:

> I assume u are Greek, since you want to help with the translation.
> Send me a mail if u want any help. I'm Greek too.
>
> Thomas
>

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Eliot Ness <sc***7@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I was looking a long time for something like this, and i test a lot of
>> projects...
>> But this one is awesome!
>> My setup is based on mini itx pc with 1 nic internal on board, and 1 nic
>> usb wifi.
>> Usb wifi connected to ap based on hardly mod openwrt
>>
>> Till now and short tests, working great, using same layer as tim default
>> and dhcp on machine.
>> Squid mods need it but not necessary, depends on user
>> On free time i will test other layers too - and i will see how can i help
>> on translation (GREEK)
>>
>> +1 tim .... Congratulations
>> I will donate your project soon
>>
>>  --