2014-08-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Wlan0

Header Data

From: Thomas Heil <he***l@terminal-consulting.de>
Message Hash: 41ca5c5cfe43ebfc336f38a255bbcaf80b118c6e51a33fb11a503692d7854a43
Message ID: <53E51FF8.7030701@terminal-consulting.de>
Reply To: <5080f4ee-daf8-429e-999b-d42b295172cb@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-08 12:07:36 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 21:07:36 +0200

Raw message

Hi,

On 08.08.2014 17:43, Jorge Dominguez wrote:
> I have the same problem
>
> Server: Ubuntu  12.04
>  Grase-repo I used was the 1.5
>

> Any solution yet?

Could you have a look at your apache error logs?

cheers
thomas

> On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 4:42:51 AM UTC-4, laurentkreps wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Sorry to bother you, but I'm really stuck in the installation.
>
>     I followed the tutorial for the ubuntu server install (13.04).
>     Everything went just fine.
>
>     During the grase-hospot packages install, I saw an error  (linked,
>     I think, to the fact that it can't find the eth1 interface -
>     actually, it's wlan0 for me)
>
>     I go through the install and at the end, I tried to go the the
>     IP/grase/radmin page, but it remains blank.
>
>     I try to find a grase or radmin folder on my server and I found
>     nothing.
>
>     The grase-repo I used was the 1.4
>
>     Any help would be greatly appreciated...
>
>     Best regards,
>
>     Laurent Kreps

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/5080f4ee-daf8-429e-999b-d42b295172cb%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/5080f4ee-daf8-429e-999b-d42b295172cb%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.