2014-08-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] PayPal and Payment Gateways.

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ce36612ff99b40b82fc1924201f3b2668406bfeec2dfa8c40bd7d2b8e19afe54
Message ID: <CAESLx0+zGxnP51fYyGPvy2MGhuPz6uprxXZs7tJeePG0GKuL0w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <951A17C0-FEDA-4BD7-873C-F2FFFDECA52C@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-23 23:26:33 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 16:26:33 +1000

Raw message

I had started a mockup for a payment gateway "wizard". I'm not overly happy
with it.

Look at the purchase_wizard.php file in the radmin folder of git. There is
a payment gateway folder as well with a dummy gateway. The idea being you'd
turn that into a Paypal gateway.

Tim