2014-09-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Disabling Squid

Header Data

From: Mohammad Javad <pe***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3a4e8744f4d54e84fbea05747f3fafa0ba91d09c6b0734389ea795901cba807e
Message ID: <CAL7r4-Xs9RC9xfH7RpiLu7JzzBQjUxTnwMxVmpyiwAxLKSf1eQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LtvNNBfVzJ=iPdxi=GHdaOnBAz5oxRH20rEE1d6dF9cg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-27 22:54:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:24:31 +0330

Raw message

Thank you Tim for the response and great support.
In future if anyone needs, this is how I was able to prevent squid from
starting in boot time:
echo 'manual' | sudo tee /etc/init/squid3.override