2014-09-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Login issue

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5fbcf9fa1e8aa20d3bcba4390ebcd1cfb46193f1f160c0636c0adda3ff73b512
Message ID: <CAESLx0JQwwHAGgbeU57k=29-gkfAofOsCMExsfGKNJ0xB=diRw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMRAriHH-HgR3mKfm3c7Aw2X1PfnhvUfxXX1P38TpSBjKw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-08 16:25:41 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 09:25:41 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bob

And upgrade to 3.7.7.11 will clear the radpostauth table. (There was a bug
in older versions that caused it to grow too big, so the upgrade truncates
it). Check that you are also running the latest grase-conf-freeradius for
the radpostauth table to work.

For patches, on Github you can fork the repository, commit your changes
(you'll want the production branch) and the submit a pull request. Ideally,
you'd branch off production for your patches, and then submit the pull
request from that branch.

Tim