2014-09-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: http://10.1.0.1/grase/radmin throw NOT FOUND!

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 8ab026b589271ca54322ccf1020b3df5f1886b46f325a3749cc19d1529bf2104
Message ID: <54269CAF.9060709@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0K_ksRKJF1jUG=Z6Z_OBq5jJxetZS8g-sWskXidsc+sHA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-27 04:17:03 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:17:03 +0200

Raw message

Yes that is what I am talking about. When card is not there!
However, Tim, I am curious how do you deal with
"PredictableNetworkInterfaceNames" introduced with latest kernel. I
don't know if Ubuntu 14 already has that. I guess that this has a quite
influence at the Grase installation in the future. Maybe you should let
users enter which card will do what at early phase of installation
before network setting takes a place.
There is a lot of reactions from community on that novelty which breaks
traditional linux naming eth0, eth1,...

Drazen

Thread

  • Return to September 2014