2014-10-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Looking for easy upgrade guide 12.04 to 14.04 ? any ideas ?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 009787767ca21dacc64ae69512737ac7ecda60ff0419c12c0687c4d8f9b7fae6
Message ID: <CAESLx0LwwdzkKeFH6NfED9G-y3HP4Z8qcEUMySUUCvXbbu5HYA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <eaaff007-27bf-442c-937a-126e4e098599@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-09 13:51:49 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 06:51:49 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bart

It's hard to know. I'm hoping weeks. Ideally I want everything in the 3.8
milestone finished (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/milestones/3.8) however
I've been looking at it over the last few days and will probably bump some
things to the next release.

Realistically I need to finish the new login page and status dialogue
before the next release. They are most of the way there so I just need some
time to attack it for a whole day.

As I have a family and full time job, I don't get lots of time to work on
the hotspot. That's why lots of small features get done as it's easier to
work on them in the snippets of time I get.

Tim