2014-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] CSV from Mysql Database ??? example

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3ec709030c8a2612c08b3d9caa327d4eb3ff4d45bbf2e2ac9d9087bade2d1a9d
Message ID: <CAESLx0JDNT=oLFYq8E4JCzPptY+udzuqdYZabwD-OxhA+nUnLA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <0f92bbf9-1121-4022-afde-566745b220fe@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-08 02:37:51 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 19:37:51 +1000

Raw message

I'm uploading a new nightly now. It has a spot for customising the printing
CSS down the very bottom of the portal customisation page. The default CSS
I've included gives me about 14 rows by 3 columns of tickets. More "CSS
templates" are welcome and I'll start a Wiki page for them probably.
I've also changed it from the default of printing the page on load, to a
button for printing. Feedback on that is welcome, part of my reason for
that is it's annoying testing new CSS if it keeps popping up the print
dialog, but I'm happy to swap it back if people would like.

Tim