2014-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Dhcp Leases

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8ec88f3b370bd1ad79a2e4fe8f1bf49043b605e268c3cdadee442e91c8c684fb
Message ID: <CAESLx0+ZpBxfhQD7YHOVfd0Mss3_j4tG=83rHQP8Cc8VJ=h0rg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2af0c5dd-b2a6-405a-999f-8ad46900a8cb@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-08 15:58:30 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 08:58:30 +1000

Raw message

Hi Edward

I totally understand where you are coming from. Previously I've just used a
login like Drazen suggested, and then getting the MAC address from the
sessions page. The next option was to implement the ticket regarding
showing recent failed login attempts. Because each DHCP lease is
accompanied by an attempt for a MAC address login (computer accounts), the
failed logins would show.
However, I realised it was just easier to show the current Coova Chilli
clients list, which is basically a DHCP leases list (and any static IP
sessions should show too). So I've just added a DHCP Leases page to the
last nightly! Enjoy.

Tim