2014-10-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Virtual machine

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: ce7789c74015e261a504f2d5623c857da745ce8bafbd52a38761553ccd66e819
Message ID: <542BC42D.4010404@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAH9wN0oNqd0-RFQZawF9K5-T1GYi0-LvhnupCaqCbUguebqE8Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-01 02:06:53 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:06:53 +0200

Raw message

You should add each such client to Grase users as "Machine" account by
their MAC.
By adding static addreses to clients don't forget to fill up all fields
beside address itself. Those are: MASK, Gateway, DNS server.

Drazen

Thread