2014-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to Import CSV - company case

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: dda8af82ac8a65f88558e2093b6329a5950e378796fb89acc3a445bf2512248a
Message ID: <5436212F.1050502@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KZcHGCeWN+HjcML7sp1oKk6DPGk3SRSd0S78TmsvXnww@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-08 22:46:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:46:23 +0200

Raw message

Dana 9.10.2014. 1:52, Timothy White je napisao:

>     2. Company guests case
>     When you wish to give access for partners which are visiting your
>     company for a day then you need quickly to print out couple of
>     vouchers, with partner name on it, and you wish that to looks
>     good.  Here you don't have much time if you need to open new user
>     first.
>     I suggest here to have pre-finished sheet (.doc, .odt) with
>     labels  designed but with empty fields. Then copy/paste username
>     and password from grase page to this label fields and print whole
>     page out. Cut them and give to your guests. Down side, you are
>     wasting whole page for one or just couple of users.
>     I found convenient to have preprinted some spare nice looking
>     labels with single user/password and multiple connections allowed.
>     This is for case when Grase admin is not at site when guest arrived.
>

> Ideally, with the nightlies you'd now setup vouchers with first use
> activation, and do generic vouchers. How important is it to print
> their name on it?
With "first activation" that is not a problem. One can use Partner's
company name as username for those partners who are frequent and
expected guests. For rest some generic name like "guest" will suffice.
Well, I am talking from my perspective. In some other companies they may
have other situations.

Thread

  • Return to October 2014

  • Return to “Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>