2014-10-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Dependecy Error

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: f21a46ff7eb1d8dc991ca77ddb9abd8fe0867ca7df7c6e5d1c4ce349543b2e1d
Message ID: <544738C7.4080300@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JXvBMOAcP4wwRD7aeR6WxrxffDProfVbuTpfEa2gV=rQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-21 21:55:35 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 06:55:35 +0200

Raw message

It is worth to mention here another wierd situation similar to above.
I have one grase installation on 12.0x Ubuntu where grase automatic
updates stopped a year ago at the version 3.7.7.6
After watching carefully what manual updates output says, somwhere
between those "unmet depedencies" and "not installable packets" find out
"not enough space".

The problem was that by initial installation of Ubuntu,  system partion
200Mb created. This is where all system and update packages go. After
some time this partition getting full.
One solution is to clean up all update initial packages which are not
neccesseary once instaled or updated. But in my case that was not
enough. Had no time to investigate the problem till end. But bassically
that partition should be extended. This is known issue with ubuntu.

Drazen

Thread