2014-11-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Idle Timeout Adjustments

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a56e2d11066e98fb319e050aa63d9383931be57a5b7a96dd150a0ea8b901254f
Message ID: <CAESLx0JqG0vrxMPM0+g0-yR7bdWvBwBrAFJDJOz6N2pmKzGpvg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <30e26890-a041-48c4-b5d0-604445eae95e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-19 02:46:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:46:31 +1000

Raw message

I've fixed that bug and uploaded a new nightly.

Thanks

Tim