2014-12-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 891cd4b119f6c8fb1a2ccd59c2ef847ce6e6938e040f980c6762df15c8ccebf3
Message ID: <CAESLx0+Z_QOu_Oeh6eSTMZVr+bYP5BY4SHMJqVCdq4eeiSROcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <833547cf-a123-41de-b732-c87038726655@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-05 13:11:49 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 06:11:49 +1000

Raw message

Hi Ricardo

This sounds like you have your clients going through a layer 3 router,
instead of a layer 2 device. It needs to be a wireless AP or switch that
doesn't do DHCP or IP routing. What is happening is the hotspot is only
seeing 1 client as all the clients are hiding behind your router.

See https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Hardware-Setup

Tim