2014-12-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ticket Printing Settings - changes not saving

Header Data

From: Louis <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a7d43059ccc590ba7264f41b5be372ae639a03ec23ff7ba7d3f6b167674cc9aa
Message ID: <05033ddb-3d56-4d7d-b17c-f7ac0f0bcc71@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <4b39de22-c12e-4faf-bf4d-d4f2766e9f6c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-10 16:07:14 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:07:14 -0800

Raw message

Tim confirm you saw my post below....

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 3:27:13 PM UTC+2, Louis wrote:

> Great job Tim. Changes saving well after the update. I noticed on Advanced
> Settings> password length, when i changed value to: passwordLength:4 ;
> usernameLength:4. The usernameLength is saving in the system but the
> password length is not updating changes. Is this a bug or can't be changed
> to less than 7or 8. The system is making vouchers with with password length
> of 7 & 8 randomly.
>
> Regards
> Louis
>
> On Friday, December 5, 2014 10:14:11 PM UTC+2, timwhite88 wrote:
>>
>> Please try now. I had forgotten to upload the new version
>> (3.7.7.11.330.gb7c33b0).
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Louis <lo***.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tim
>>>
>>> Now have fresh installed 14.04 and installed hotspot and hotspot is
>>> functioning well so far. Version 3.7.7.11.329.g2449008. It still seems
>>> changes to ticket printing settings are still not saving. When you can,
>>> please check. The group name and Expiry is not appearing on the printed
>>> tickets
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Louis

>>> Visit this group at