2014-12-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Session log

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f87f34c02355ef6f38c49357d3ff71b69fad43dc8c13bd36fded5343b8865f4c
Message ID: <CAESLx0KT6Hx1Tk2ujhvncRoW3VWfjf-AKvk_4u9O7NKWpQwuMg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CFD3C10F-2724-4DAA-9F16-68DA850B2943@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-03 02:32:28 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:32:28 +1000

Raw message

It's possible Squid is broken. However, if the only sites you visit are
HTTPS, or you are doing things that aren't HTTP traffic, then nothing will
show.
Can you check with a session that you know has HTTP requests?

Tim