2015-01-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to grant free login to users

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9d847e9be7f1031fb17f3c4bad9a022622da36101f9a97589a472cb55c7d48af
Message ID: <CAESLx0J-sL-mxWSxPwpuBOqhRd0fgJ7aCNGFOnPStKvGRAmUVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <d70347b6-ae72-4b38-858e-60ab18a43119@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-18 16:25:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:25:48 +1000

Raw message

Hi Vusumzi

Please try the latest nightly build (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Nightly-Builds) as
this has a built in free login with restrictions feature.