2015-03-09 - Re: Mass delete users

Header Data

From: Bob Hunt <bo***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 773cda65a6620bcc35c879b2cc2c89ca29a10bc1cae789efb6cabcd5c513d09b
Message ID: <CAA-jMMTus6qmGLtmOBVA8g-s_Df2+wntRygMdyahyoGDTvFRQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-09 20:33:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:33:23 +1100

Raw message

Hi Tomas,

Deleting a group doesn't delete its users. I think they just drop down to
belong to the next group in the list.

But you can try this perl script which should do what you want.

Scp the file to  /usr/share/grase/www/radmin/ on the grase server
ssh into server & cd to  /usr/share/grase/www/radmin
usage: ./perl delete_all_users_in_a_group.pl GROUPNAME

This script deletes all users from the group listed in the script argument
from the radius.radcheck, radius,radacct & radius.radusergroup database
tables without archiving them.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob Hunt