2015-03-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Terminate DHCP client manually

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9a4fdeeef20fc03b62df18c93ffbd497cfb5e0969e4f74811996ce4c32a23fd5
Message ID: <CABGyL5tHqk_UYfTzi1T-dzPHqAkG-hJx0Kmj-KZwrJ-fc2TPhg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5cc4a9d9-bc01-4101-9528-5aba5b9779a4@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-22 10:58:16 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:58:16 +0200

Raw message

Thanks but im looking for portal based solution that will not include
poking into Chilli etc. Its best to have most controls managed via Grase
Hotspot interface. You may actually want a non-techie to administer the
hotspot.