2015-03-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Mass delete users

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d03c0fffd16332d2485d5dcd2377723ee17a6d4d58549b7df40fcf62012cb855
Message ID: <CAPz6xh7cDSDXLgvLeGvThno3n8fd4Aom_Wbap-1HEMuF-n1zaA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMQKE-YrHMJJWNB938MSd17Fq28EZa2LwG=N_A9+sQxoYw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-10 04:54:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:54:39 +0200

Raw message

Bob, thanks for your help.
I made a database backup, just in case, but everything seems to work just
fine.
Just a detail, the Group name has to be without space characters. I had to
rename all my Groups in 1 word without spaces (like 1st_group, 2nd_group).

Thank you.

Tim, maybe there it is a good idea to add a new menu in admin panel with
that kind of "dangerous" tips!

Thomas