2015-04-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Problem with squid3 on install on ubuntu 14.04.2

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 162320941450ba2e09af931c80802caa7903ed45b164ddb4a5762d7faedbe185
Message ID: <CAESLx0KLZEMDSuzZUi26HJO6AG3EMnuENScB009UE=x64EgzXg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh7e+TTchrje8uDdxUfXc1ZqK3g_wPtdTr=mbK49vw=hOg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-28 02:22:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:22:51 +1000

Raw message

Hi Tomas

There are database upgrade scripts. After restoring the database, run the
cron file (/grase/radmin/cron.php IIRC) to run the upgrades.