2015-05-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] User session management

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0695afe5d50447438fb54e652b89c399a9e536c3d96ab8fff33094751a79af9f
Message ID: <CAESLx0J65tgKfPmaq6zbqy+8iXy4a2szV5S18Cig5LXQ5Gd6bA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMRB9X05RRFWv8Uob3-pjEYfS9NfCFeyyhXtMd=d8ueyBg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-05 03:14:02 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 20:14:02 +1000

Raw message

Hi Jerren

What Bob said is correct. However, if the server has been rebooted, then
all active sessions should automatically expire. If you look in the session
log, and hover over the session end time, you'll see the disconnect reason,
and for a server reboot it should have a message along those lines.