2015-05-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Reset Data usage

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 577b966df3d5ddcd379218b9501b661da0c8d7dbc7410dab43c87ba60759f6f6
Message ID: <CAGUY4fyDhQwq6bu=dUsqQ_SBE2+TKNPWf3ujg3y3Bqv17ixLiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LA4PdndOyaPrT0sMNNJXQyk-qJs6RrqU5oQh8PTW3FwA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-10 14:16:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 16:16:34 -0500

Raw message

I have monthly users with recurring monthly limit these users expire at the
end of each calendar month.  In most cases users created in between the
month their usage doesn't reset when the calendar month change so I'm left
with persons querying what's happening with their usage reset.