2015-05-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Legal traffic history

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 62fc335bb71a74ee1b1b28eb46c6a43afbc64caecb153270f253deac92d27109
Message ID: <CAESLx0LUq+2oUoK-AHuH9-hRF-g_2kU6=bS3vY2wt7U2SmdjUg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <20150522094534.5865618.41766.358@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-22 04:05:29 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:05:29 +1000

Raw message

Hi Kute

In the latest nightly you can disconnect individual sessions. Please open a
bug request for deleting multiple accounts. (You can delete batches at the
moment, if all the accounts were part of the same batch)