2015-05-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] grase and squid 3.4

Header Data

From: Thomas Heil <he***l@terminal-consulting.de>
Message Hash: 6dc0c20ac9e96106a5a5f048af44eb70d843aff71db74eaeaaf5c9ce816ab33c
Message ID: <84DD4D6B-8CF0-486B-8630-DBCF90FE1B34@terminal-consulting.de>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+JW3NmK35D_LLCN+pFpZvaC50_CRoXTa=fkS7YPYgRjA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-28 00:34:47 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:34:47 +0200

Raw message

Hi,

> Am 28.05.2015 um 02:14 schrieb Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>:
>
> I've just noticed that the new package is set to only support squid less than 3.4, due to 3.4 not being released at the time. My quick read shows it should support 3.4, so I'll build a new nightly package that you can try.

Thanks a lot for the good news. I think this change will be helpful for ubuntu 14.04 users too. I will try it and keep you updated.

cheers
thomas