2015-06-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Debian 7.5.0 with Nightly

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 01da0715702a49f7bb4e20f38ff27ca449d9b048e87e41f8c80a13ea7d00c6f6
Message ID: <CAESLx0Knrauc8nGp24q6Cd9E_a2V=Rm=R9WvD0f38-GJuwQpiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+bonMjviQah3yn2p3CDC-osZje+HjBBFBWAnNsjsmENADZ50g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-10 23:46:38 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:46:38 +1000

Raw message

If this is a new install of Debian, please use Debian 8, it's the new
stable and was released a few months back. Don't download all the DVD's,
get the minimal installer, as the server doesn't need too much.

When I get a chance, I'll test the nightly in Debian 7, it should be
working, assuming you have all the normal Debian package repositories
enabled.