2015-06-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Debian 8.1.0 with Nightly

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 756ca0b0c12b7e9ff5794c31f8f5507e2e8edd1f18dfdc6918df0cabbebb5057
Message ID: <CAESLx0LC9AjJtBVXqB6YCtdKrL7rEhHU2hV68F35ci4ZbFxZYw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+bonMhhVB1dDu2AXY+y6wWnRyXh887LKp3X9ubbV0-NB3K2JA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-15 23:19:00 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:19:00 +1000

Raw message

I can see from your apt-get update that the only Debian repositories you
have enabled are the Disks you installed from. You need the main debian
repositories enable in your sources.list

See https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList for an example. You need at least
the "main" component enabled with a debian mirror.