2015-08-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: ARM Versions

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ee4039cdc97b101ce3d839cb7f4db41eaadb87c0d40f42d4ed3d9c759d5cb8e4
Message ID: <CAESLx0KC2tmMBwktKAe9HNjE8ZqAPojDJy1GpS6L8AAmQ=_B+w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9c2f1d48-d789-4d77-8c0e-deeabc36c1c7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-31 21:49:16 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:49:16 +0700

Raw message

Hi Sirtet

I don't have any Raspberry PI's anymore, so can't confirm if they
work. However, I believe now the ARM build I have will work on all
PI's, as there is now a armhf build of Debian (Raspbian). See
https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi for some information regarding
ARMHF. Any Debian/Ubuntu ARMHF distro and hardward should run Grase
Hotspot.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 5:44 AM, sirtet <th***r@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any news on Raspberry Pi compatibility?
> The Post here
> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/forum/#!searchin/grase-hotspot/raspberry/grase-hotspot/N69P9Wr_lHE/qBhOyZZZ6GoJ
> Seems to indicate it should work, but it's not really clear to me, do
> Versions 1 and 2 of the PI need different arm instruction sets, or should it
> run on PI 1 too?

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/9c2f1d48-d789-4d77-8c0e-deeabc36c1c7%40grasehotspot.org.

Thread