2015-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] User registration on login page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 47bd6dff55ce843aaa8fdc824348214538ff36e922619df781f634dc5d68fd23
Message ID: <CAESLx0KtxZQsgkNhVchYjRWQT3UEW8AE42BEvLK7qE-99byTJg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <84e041ec-8330-41e9-ad0e-bed1ff56bcfc@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-14 02:14:13 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:14:13 +1000

Raw message

Hi Viktor

A few years back I started work on a system that would allow this. My
initial implementation became too complicated, and the code abandoned.
I hope after this release is out, as I restructure the code into a
proper framework, I'll be able to try again to make this work.
(https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/10)

It is possible to make your own simple script that takes a mobile
number, creates a user account (just hook into the existing php), and
sends the details via SMS. You'd then just add a link on the login
page to the "registration" script so they can register and get login
details. Just be aware if you aren't familiar with coding, that doing
this may cause security issues.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Viktor Nikolaev
<sy***r@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to make the registration of the user on the login page. I
> would be happy to find out how to do this using the phone numbers of
> visitors. I'm not asking to do and to give, - please help me learn how to do
> it

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/84e041ec-8330-41e9-ad0e-bed1ff56bcfc%40grasehotspot.org.

Thread