2015-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] voucher login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 56e8b56cde53f879070c18616af1a3102995972ea487c3e35412aaf3a17e71ca
Message ID: <CAESLx0JocwyS99Zr89VzaL0xs-Mat5oeCx9EuV+JXUnVvW08iw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <e40e6566-2622-4ce1-bf84-5d64d669d964@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-14 02:11:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:11:25 +1000

Raw message

Hi Roman

This isn't currently very easy to implement, as RADIUS by default
needs a username and password. They way to implement this would be to
make the username the password, which requires sending the username
encrypted, and then we no longer have the username to verify it
against. Another method is to do some clever javascript, where the
username is the first 4 characters of the "voucher" and the password
is the next 4, and use javascript to split the input to send correctly
to the RADIUS server.

Feel free to open a bug for this and I'll look at how we can make it
work in the future.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Roman Köther <dj***2@googlemail.com> wrote:
> hello is it possible to have only one login Voucher field .
>
> not with user name and password .
>
> only "Password"  for daily customers are easy only one field.
>

> thx in advance.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/e40e6566-2622-4ce1-bf84-5d64d669d964%40grasehotspot.org.

Thread