2015-10-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Creating again a deleted user, keeps the old data.

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bed4b2d9140f79e55069eb5863cc399b1a8c5bc1885e1d7fb81bf0c5bf1a37e0
Message ID: <CAGUY4fzfWRrYZTRizEQcfPda2jps0qEDbESgHhkzLY7R6RDQow@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Jj1AW7iZNMOCeAxM69jMe4=VDgfUqQMvTi4oiyuOV3kA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-29 08:01:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:01:34 +0000

Raw message

I'll much prefer the current process. It provides better integrity and
liability cover.

Maybe if we instead start to use the uuid that's created when a new user is
added