2015-10-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Auto update nighly builds

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ec6878e57b91201e7ccdecfc0d3c3f163f3a8dc5ff6498ae48e7dc4af443e383
Message ID: <CAESLx0LG4Z6zJ+Ekp52iarXVn7g0rQwuq3iXk9fK3TaHuqf23g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a605fcfe-1b00-4fcf-a25d-3ddd82ba53ed@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-29 04:08:07 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 21:08:07 +1000

Raw message

Hi Sebi

I *strongly* suggest you don't disable automatic updates on the nightly
builds, as they are supposed to be regularly updated (hence nightly). You
may want to try the dev builds, as they only change as we come up to a
release, or the stable builds, as they only change once a release is stable.

/etc/cron.daily/grase-repo is the file that does the automatic updates.