2015-11-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem with db table mtotaccttmp

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bda5d6152c04863b258cd5e00f693327fcfe44623fb9fad6cca69e7fa64c9478
Message ID: <CAESLx0Ky=BvBeWj9pLAT2XRBpiCZBMsjkw7DikGaZN1uqwnhQg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh5u34Rb_GjbSYVYSjnfJwUOp-NNm3vqPRwOfqM4OuM4ew@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-07 03:15:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 20:15:39 +1000

Raw message

Hi Tomas

I'm a little stumped. On my dev machine, the database is 'corrupt'. Other
machines I've checked are fine.
The fact it happened to 2 of our machines makes me wonder what we have in
common to them.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the mysql version, as so far
the machines I've checked that have been fine are running 5.1 while you are
running 5.5 (and I'm running MariaDB 10).

It's also ok for that database to be empty, it should be empty most of the
time, except when running certain monthly cronjobs.

I might just make an upgrade that drops it and recreates it as innodb or
something to fix this issue for us. I think a MySQL upgrade broke on empty
tables, so it's only that table effected.

Regards