2015-12-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] users cant login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6affae3df698db723147882e2ae81ba51c465b5696f7b78c1d3a943fb3a07193
Message ID: <CAESLx0JLoZKtSVoMyVRDb1VjGOUcBPJ0naXEPyJBGtVkAdfdEA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1100495238.16076332.1449625973516.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-13 03:55:27 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:55:27 +1000

Raw message

Hi JB

It would be great for you to try the RC for version 3.8 and let me know if
this continues to happen for you. I'd love to get to the bottom of what's
causing it, but haven't got enough information to know why Freeradius
occasionally stops. I have a few embedded systems with low RAM that don't
seem to have any issues and have been running for years.