2015-12-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Access Point Configuration

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 88b426609234a04d2ce9fc16340660904b163141035250a607211aab28767fcd
Message ID: <566C71DB.20709@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAA_X3qd6ewHTJy=dD4KxQ=Mk4Z0YdDnhZ5uJcA94qoXBw3txkA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-12 12:13:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 20:13:31 +0100

Raw message

It seems you have to fix Grase first. I would like to leave furter help
to Tim here.

Thread

  • Return to December 2015

  • Return to “drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>