2016-01-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Free Access Login with Name, Phone Number and email Field

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9861fa72553afba3638bc78e6420e598656388ffa32841867724ecc4f69744db
Message ID: <CAESLx0J-paE_7Uki9hqefA1fRNHymvgeK2wgRFXg-Pmwjqm0Ag@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <8cd7ba1d-4d72-4037-88c3-9effa313134c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-28 14:21:37 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 07:21:37 +1000

Raw message

Hi

This isn't currently possible. It was something that I tried playing around
with a few years back when making a purchasing "wizard". My attempts at
making that wizard too module meant it never saw the light of day.

I've opened a specific issue for this feature (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/143) so can focus
on making it in a less module way, so it might see the light of day one day.