2016-01-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Login page notification / redirection

Header Data

From: Antonio Fulano Detal <an***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ab3f01ac3ba273547a4e7b958a7d12acd380a702186c53d4751d0b6349fc78ab
Message ID: <6fa5be84-8d44-4e7d-89d3-713a2981853b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LCTE+YJfUxba51jGSdgTRFNiB6W9-Lt2NJPjR85HCExw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-13 23:10:43 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 22:10:43 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

Collected support information can be found in:

https://paste.grasehotspot.org/view/ec837c45

Using wlan0 as the Hotspot using hostapd.
Broadcast working ok
DHCP lease, working ok
DNS, pointing to wlan0 address ok

I'd like very much to provide the linux client that you sugested, how can I
do that?
Ethernet connected to a box that also has wireless with teamviewer and give
you the client and pass? Please point me in that directions.

Regards