2016-01-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Uninstall all Grase Hotspot files

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b3fe9b9bd94f219665ecf13172f434623138bda87c5afb498f453e813878bfc6
Message ID: <CAESLx0LDmkQ2Hniy4binDt0b3JSWod11NQxTr8XhoJuKH5Tcxg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <19b5eed4-08b5-41a7-82f7-ad6ab734e62b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-07 13:48:28 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 06:48:28 +1000

Raw message

Remove all the grase-* (and coova-chilli) packages with apt-get . Remove
any backups from /var/backups/grase
There may be other packages left behind, but the grase specific stuff will
be removed. (Some of the other packages you'll need to look at removing if
they are no longer relevant include mysql, freeradius, squid3, apache2.
However, only remove those if nothing else on the system needs them)

Sorry to see you go. Can you provide any feedback as to why you are
uninstalling?