2016-02-22 - Re: Nightlies are live again

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: ee152ad38420aaf323227c6cf2ae055690fa2de71a4e320ce7eac1251fabb3af
Message ID: <d82d3cd6-088a-4c79-9779-30b48cc62d06@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JQhv93jEWc6yXb4Acx+VLxCtmW0vW=9mReNeVXCPmB2w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-22 06:05:20 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 05:05:20 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim,

could you please add the few untranslates strings to the UAM before pushing
3.8.1?

The list is:

----- header.tpl
----- footer.tpl
My Account
Page generated in
seconds on
using
mem
----- loggedin.tpl
Your login was successful. Please click
HERE
to open a status window
If you don't open a status window, then bookmark the link
so you can logout when finished
----- nojsstatus.tpl
Access my Account
Not available
----- nojs.tpl
Please enable Javascript to use this hotspot, or use a device that supports
javascript
-----

It would be nice to have the UAM translation complete, as it it
user-visible.

I also contacted you about missing translations in the admin interface.
This could probably be postponed until after the UI rework, as - at least
on my installations - the admins are proficient in English.

Thank you for your effort

Alan