2016-03-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Incorrect Login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ddff373a18bea38d60c329641e927f2b69e5e590478ec523eb3a1902d484713d
Message ID: <CAESLx0Jzi7Oe2Eedp-v13pDoocDMOLmPBPCKEtSG+J+18igSRw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ea6a3b86-5e6f-4bf9-b144-d5e9bb4a68ac@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-20 13:08:50 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:08:50 +1000

Raw message

Try visiting http://localhost/grase/radmin/cron.php (assuming you are
visiting from the local server, update localhost to its IP to visit from
another machine).

Some clean installs are failing to run the database upgrades which prevent
logins.

It's fixed in the next minor release.

Tim