2016-03-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Error The requested URL could not be retrived : Access Denied

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fc8b969a0c4213c342096f873c597d37427150776c097ae75ca426d90b873356
Message ID: <CAESLx0L+pCt2w7D-zF2iFab19FwAT=wkotzf49cXb6jkmcxRHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ee6b1194-b886-4e24-b1fe-a76ebc616d17@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-18 23:57:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 16:57:14 +1000

Raw message

Thats a very strange "network". A /24 doesn't start at 155. Is that the
client IP or the range you've put into the Admin interface?