2016-04-29 - Re: How to setup Grase Hotspot in Raspberry pi

Header Data

From: Eliot Ness <sc***7@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: 27e15a706a2070e9f8b7226629c2e40acbec28b0f45fba9e8e50887044d14606
Message ID: <cddab293-7d83-4023-8a8b-27727a7741ad@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <7a7db69f-b7af-4d78-8e0e-a3d4205d01b7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 16:06:11 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:06:11 -0700

Raw message

You may have to see my older posts, but anyway.
Tests made on pi2 with ubuntu 14 and an external usb to ethernet adapter
compatible with rapspberry.
Pi2 internal lan goes to xdsl modem
Pi2 usb to ethernet goes to access point

Confirmed that tested and working great on Pi2.

I also made tests on raspberry b+ 512 with wheezy,
You need LAMP and SSH to pre-install and then add grase.Its loading but
coova conflicts and not starting.
I tried to recompile and reinstall but same results again, so ...
If anyone installed it successfully on b+512 may can help how to.

On Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 4:41:38 PM UTC+3, Bhavik Charola wrote:

> i install grase hotspot in my raspberry pi, now connection is some thing
> like this my raspberry pi connect to router_(1) which has internet via usb
> wifi and i connect to my router_(2) via LAN. Now when i connect to
> router_(2), i didn't see anything login page or etc.. it show no internet
> connection..
>
> In raspberry pi, i install raspbian jessie lite os.
>
> Now tell me how to forward packet from WiFi to Ethernet. i didn't see
> internet connect on router_(2)

Thread