2016-04-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Can we Block and allow the website category and individual website based group.

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 72ec497d27bd46c1e16d8ff7f42cc5d9c797b0e4f62573fbe3db3fa62f8cd903
Message ID: <CAESLx0J+d_Sp-inxnVY-ENgDW06gej+R_Xye=ebJB+Tsx+yChw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <380d3da0-b849-48cd-a8c0-6c53d52dcecb@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-08 13:51:40 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 06:51:40 +1000

Raw message

Hi Shakthi

Currently we can't do this in the default installation of Grase. However
you can install something like dansgaurdian to sit in front of squid, which
allows per group filtering. This is currently beyond any documentation I
have, and was done in a very early version of the hotspot. There are plans
in the future to rewrite the helper scripts and make it officially
supported.

Follow https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/103 and
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/37 for progress

Regards